Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finally - pictures!!

Oh, my gosh, it's been such a whirlwind since Mrs. America! I was getting used to being pampered and well-fed by the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort staff, but soon enough back to the real world ... comfy at home with my husband and dog, with my family close by. I missed you all so much while I was away!

I KNOW you've been waiting for pictures, so here it is ... some of my Mrs. America experience for your viewing pleasure.



The opening routine, choreographed by the wonderful Frit and Frat Fuller - I got to be up front!


The George Washington costume - thanks to Christie Elders-Tighe (Mrs. New Jersey America 2004) for both making the costume, and letting me wear it!


The parade of costumes. I loved Mrs. New York's "big apple!"


In Nikki Wior swimwear.


The evening gown competition. Geri was right - this dress really sparkled!


After the pageant with a very proud "Mr. New Jersey."

No comments: